Table of Contents
This is a page containing a list of mods.
For more information on a mod, visit its wiki page.
Modloaders are mods that enable the usage of mods without editing base classes.
API/Library mods contain classes that help make more complex actions simple.
Bug Fix Mods
Mods that are generally a must-have for anyone planning on playing legacy minecraft.
Quality of Life/Tweak Mods
Mods that make the game more enjoyable without adding any items/blocks.
Mods that could be considered a hack in multiplayer, but are intended to be used/only work in singleplayer.
Mods that add content such as items and blocks to the game.
Any mods that have a hard time running with other mods without them being tweaked to work with it.
Adding a Mod
- Feel free to add other peoples' mods to the wiki.
- If adding a mod, add at least one screenshot if possible, a short description, a download link and some details about the mod, such as the author's name, the original forum post and mod compatibility notes.
- If your mod has the same name as another one, put
by <name>after the name.
- Mod names MUST be alphanumerical (a-z, 0-9). This is to make finding (
CTRL + F) mods easier.
- The mod's wiki page MUST contain a link to all supported minecraft versions (